Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sivitrol

4 1/2 Star Rating I am including Sivitrol in my selection of colon cleansers because it appears to me to be a quality product. It contains probiotics, enzymes, anti-parasitics and herbal ingredients that I look for in top colon cleansing products---and that I frequently do not find in many of the freely available products online. However despite my satisfaction with many of the ingredients, I am not giving it a top rating because I do not have a comprehensive list of product ingredients to study and report on. It is quite possible that I would give it a very top rating with that information.

At any rate, I think this is still a product worthy of being looked at...and the FREE trial offer (a 30 day free sample) makes this even more compelling.

For more information, please go to: Sivitrol colon cleanser

No comments:

Post a Comment